The Broadacre is situated in a quiet street parallel to the high street of New Romney.
Once known as The Gables, it was previously a country club before becoming an hotel and is now a B & B.
Originally built as a farmhouse, the main entrance and six of the nine bedrooms are believed to have been built in the 17th Century. The remaining three bedrooms in a converted cottage and the breakfast room date from the 1860’s. A single storey added early in the 20th century was formerly an estate agents and is now the bar.